Forsyth’s Lodge – Satpura
Location: 14/1, Village Bijakhori, Sohagpur Dist, Hoshangabad, MP.
Forsyth’s Lodge, Satpura is a wonderfully stylish and comfortable lodge situated in 44 acres of jungle about a kilometer from the northern edge of the Tawa Dam which is also the park boundary (this distance is a legal requirement). With a back drop of plateaus and hills which form the highest part of the Deccan Plateau (up to 4000ft), and with thick forest rolling down to the water’s edge, it’s totally unspoiled and ultimately peaceful. The huge Tawa Dam reservoir reflects these hills beautifully and, with only a few lodges in the area, one is free to listen and watch with nothing to disturb you. It is near the village of Sarangpur, opposite the Madai entrance to Satpura Tiger Reserve, at the northern edge of the reserve with Pachmarhi, being at the southeastern end. Madai has to be approached by boat across the Tawa Dam.
- All rooms are centrally air-conditioned, have overhead fans.
- Hair dryers can be provided upon request and bathrobes are provided
- Hot water bottles are provided through the winter.
- Bathrooms have hot running water
- Heater will be provided in the cold winter months.
Valid From :
Valid Till :
|Price(Per Person) ||: ||Rs. 12,400*|